Reed is working with a leading Pensions consultancy with key operational presence in Stirling.
They have a current vacancy for a Senior SIPP/SSAS technician to work within their SIPP/SSAS team in their Stirling offices.
Primarily, you will be involved ensuring that technical support for all involved in the SSAS / SIPP business enables them to provide prompt, efficient and accurate customer service to the SSAS/SIPP clients.
You will provide an excellent customer service and keep the clients at the heart of everything they do. In addition, you will demonstrate an understanding of all training leading to the management of a portfolio of SSASs or SIPPs.
The successful candidate will have:
• Previous SIPP/SASS technical experience
• Ideally at least 12 months pensions administration experience
• The ability to demonstrate advanced level pensions knowledge
• Project management/client relationship management experience
• Experience of analysing the impact of legislative and regulatory changes on administration processes
• Experience of developing and documenting standard procedures / training notes
• Understanding/experience of financial services in UK
• The ability to demonstrate strong numerical awareness and application
• IT proficiency, in particular Microsoft Word, Excel & Outlook.
Excellent Benefits package with salary up to £40,000 (DOE)
This is a fantastic opportunity for an experienced SIPP/SSAS administrator with experience in the pensions industry seeking a challenging career with various development opportunities.
For further information, please apply or contact Lynn Wilson on 0141 241 4700 or 07969633883 email email@example.com