Senior Service Desk Analyst
£28,000 - £42,000 Basic Salary + Fantastic Benefits
My client, a Global Financial Services firm who deal in Private Equity, Real Assets, Fund Services as well as many other verticals, are looking for a Senior Service Desk Analyst to come and provide IT Support across the Group whilst having site responsibility for the Head Office in Southampton. It's imperative that the incumbent can demonstrate strong technical, leadership and communication skills whilst delivering a service led capability to the wider business.
- Build a strong collaborative relationship with business users and gain a good understanding of the business needs that are supported
- Maintain quality service delivery by establishing and enforcing standards aligned to the ITIL framework
- Delivering strong technical first point of contact support for all of the IT services consumed by a mobile workforce across the Group, achieving high resolutions at first interaction
- Accountability for onsite support provided within the Southampton office, as well as occasional travel required to similarly deliver within the London office
- Ongoing personal development including attaining professional qualifications as agreed with the Senior Service Delivery Manager
- Identify Continual Service Improvements to aid the day to day works of the business
Skills and Knowledge required:
- Strong technical background in Microsoft products (Windows OS/O365 Applications / Windows Server 2012/2016/ Microsoft Exchange Server (2013, Exchange Online)
- A positive and proactive approach to service delivery
- Strong experience within an IT environment
- ITIL (desirable)
- Demonstrated organisational skills with the ability to prioritise and manage a diverse workload, delegating tasks when needed
If this sounds like something of interest or you would like to find out more please apply below.