|Location: HERTFORDSHIRE, SOUTH EAST ENGLAND||Salary: Salary Negotiable|
|Sector: Scientific||Job Type: Permanent|
|Shift Type: DAYS ONLY||Applications: 1|
|Posted: 2 months ago||Reference: 3094744|
Position: Permanent, Full time
Salary: Competitive salary and benefits in line with experience and qualifications
A world leading R&D service provider for the life sciences industry, currently require a skilled Senor Scientist to join their developing team in the Hertfordshire area. This position will suit applications from individuals with extensive analytical experience working with small molecules and Active Pharmaceutical Ingredients (APIs).
• Solve moderate complexity analytical development issues for assigned projects and / or initiatives with limited guidance from a scientific supervisor and line management.
• Complete all technical, procedural and policy-based training outlined in department SOPs and in department on-boarding materials prior to active participation in related work on active programs.
• Demonstrate expertise in the core analytical laboratory skills required to support development and / or scale up of chemical processes in assigned projects. For example, the use of techniques and instrumentation applied to positively impact API drug development.
• Demonstrate the ability to actively participate in the development of new technologies or methodologies and with some guidance, apply as appropriate within the functional area.
• Document and report results of all experiments in a manner consistent with department practices and governing procedures, as applicable, which may include significant contributions to release testing of API for future toxicology studies or GMP manufacture of clinical supplies.
• Support departmental or site audits as directed by manager/supervisor as necessary.
• Minimum educational requirements typically include an M.Sc. degree (or equivalent) in chemistry or a related field; evidence of strong academic or industrial achievement required
• A minimum of two years prior academic or industrial laboratory experience required, including successful application of analytical / physical skill sets to resolve moderate complexity chemical problems such as those expected within the role
• Effective interactions in a multi-disciplinary scientific team environment
If this position sounds of interest and you have the required experience and qualifications, please apply via the link and we will look forward to receiving your application.
If you require any further information on this position, please contact Katie Roddis on 01223 463300, or at firstname.lastname@example.org
28000 - 33000.00 GBP Per Annum
WINCHESTER, HAMPSHIRERead more
35000 - 50000 GBP Per Annum
GUILDFORD, SURREYRead more
HERTFORDSHIRE, SOUTH EAST ENGLANDRead more
CAMBRIDGE, CAMBRIDGESHIRERead more
32000.00 - 50000.00 GBP Per Annum
YORK BUSINESS PARK, NORTH YORKSHIRERead more