My client is a fast-growing and successful Estate Agency based in Theale village, looking to recruit a Senior Sales Negotiator to join their busy team.
Duties include but are not limited to:
- Keeping applicants up to date with the latest properties coming to the market via telephone and email
- Arranging and conducting property viewings
- Make proactive out-bound calls
- Providing feedback to Clients about their property and viewings
- Develop relationships with buyers and sellers
- Negotiate offers and price changes
- Assisting with the creation of marketing packages for properties, by producing and displaying detail sheets and window displays
The ideal candidate will have a full driving license with access to their own vehicle, as well as basic IT skills and excellent communication and negotiation skills. Being confident, personable and able to build a rapport with customers easily are key traits to have for this role.
If you have previous experience within a Sales Negotiation or alternative Property-based role and are looking to take the next step up in a company that will allow you to progress, this would be the ideal job for you. A drive and passion to grow your career will be well rewarded in this Estate Agency.
This is a full-time role working Monday-Thursday 09:00-18:30, Friday 09:00-18:00 and 1 in 4 Saturdays 09:00-17:00. Benefits include 28 days annual leave entitlement including bank holidays, company bonuses, pension scheme and a base salary of £20,000-£26,000 dependent on experience (OTE around £30,000 to begin with).
Interviews are to be held asap, so please apply online or get in contact with Lyndsey Mowat or Heather Lewis at REED Newbury today.