|Location: GREATER MANCHESTER, LANCASHIRE||Salary: 26000.00 - 32000.00 GBP Per Annum|
|Sector: Insurance||Job Type: Permanent|
|Shift Type: N/A||Applications: N/A|
|Posted: 9 months ago||Reference: 3084331|
This organisation has a reputation for integrity and quality service. They strive to put the customer first and are looking for an experienced Senior Resource Planning Analyst to join their team.
Salary: Negotiable dependant on experience.
• Produce short, medium and long term plans for front and back office Operations focusing on both supply and demand drivers. Analyse all supply and demand components using appropriate techniques and tools, providing insightful commentary and making and tracking recommendations.
• Undertake ‘planned vs actual’ analysis and carry out detailed root cause analysis to provide challenge and improve planning accuracy.
• Lead and contribute to formal interactions within our best practice Operational Management Framework (OMF) including Mission Control Meetings, Planning/Loading/Variance meetings and Monthly Operating Committee meetings.
• Drive best practice Planning methodology across the team and provide coaching and support for Resource Planning Analysts in your team
• Ensure planning processes adhere to the OMF and share best practice across the planning community.
• Provide full impact assessment and advice on business change/projects.
• Identify and highlight performance/service risks to Operations.
• Support the business by making and driving recommendations on best use of operational resource, operational efficiencies and leakage opportunities.
• Support the achievement of revenue targets and both internal and contractual SLAs.
• Produce actionable performance MI to support operational focus on key metrics.
An Ideal Candidate will have:
• Good understanding of both front and back office resource planning methodologies
• Must have medium & long term forecasting & capacity planning experience.
• Good understanding of both front and back office performance metrics
• Advanced Excel knowledge essential
• Knowledge of Access
• Previous experience in a resource planning role
• Knowledge of back office resource planning technologies such as EG would be an advantage
• Knowledge of front office technologies required, specifically Verint Impact 360 desirable
• Ability to disseminate large amounts of information, shape into detailed plans and reports and present conclusions
• Ability to develop strong internal relationships and interact and influence at all levels
• Self-motivated, flexible and responsive to business needs and changes in priorities and deadlines
• Personally committed to quality, delivery and improvement
• Strong communication skills both written and verbal
• Ability to create reports with high visual impact
• Strong analytical skills and highly numerate
• Attention to detail and accuracy
• Strong organisational, planning and time management skills with the ability to prioritise multiple tasks, working to challenging deadline
• Committed team player
If this sounds of interest, please contact Rebecca Hunt on 0161 833 2033 or by email on Rebecca.Hunt@reedglobal.com as soon as possible to be sure to not miss out on this opportunity.
20000 - 25000 GBP Per Annum
PETERBOROUGH, CAMBRIDGESHIRERead more
23000.00 - 31000.00 GBP Per Annum
BRADFORD, WEST YORKSHIRERead more
27000 - 32000 GBP Per Annum
SALFORD QUAYS, LANCASHIRERead more
40000.00 - 50000.00 GBP Per Annum
CITY OF LONDON, LONDONRead more
18000 - 26000 GBP Per Annum
WHITELEY, HAMPSHIRERead more