Are you an Economist with experience or a real interest in Social Value? If so then this could be a fantastic opportunity to join a forward thinking and fast growing business that supports private and public sector partners to assess large projects for their Social Value and impact.
Having doubled in size in the last 12 months this business has exciting expansion plans for the future which will see them to continue to grow in the UK and expand internationally.
- Relevant graduate or post graduate qualifications, preferably in Economics or a strictly related field;
- Advanced technical knowledge of social value or social impact valuation techniques – including non-market goods valuation and wellbeing valuation – and of the different methodological approaches including the S.R.O.I methodology, social (cost) benefit analysis and wellbeing valuation.
- Mature to advanced project management and research management skills
- Strong numerical and analytical skills
- Data analytical skills (e.g. experience with STATA, R)
- Ability to build strong client relationships, regardless of levels of seniority
- Experience in building or growing research partnerships
- Excellent communication, both orally and in writing, and an ability to write both technical and concise and accessible reports
- Full competence in latest version of Windows suite, including Excel, PowerPoint & Word
- Flexibility and a natural team-working ability, including the ability to integrate rapidly into a dynamic and collaborative team
- Direct experience with leading social return on investment or social impact assessment and valuation work. A minimum of three years of relevant professional experience (five for senior researcher) in social value, social return on investment or social impact measurement and valuation. Relevant experience includes being a leading or main contributor to a social value or social impact evaluation, assessment or valuation report.
They are keen to interview for this role as soon as possible, so don't delay apply today.