|Location: LIVERPOOL, MERSEYSIDE||Salary: 200.00 - 200.00 GBP Per Day|
|Sector: Technology||Job Type: Temporary|
|Shift Type: N/A||Applications: N/A|
|Posted: 11 months ago||Reference: 3054159|
Rate: £200 p/day PAY
This role is inside IR35
A major N.H.S Client of ours is currently looking for a senior Reporting Analyst to join their team on a contract basis initially 3 months.
There are, at any one time, several hundred types of routine report outputs that need to be produced each month. Most of these corporate return should be generated via the corporate data warehouse and made as automated as possible. A strong focus for the post holder will include the reporting of Referral to Treatment and other waiting time information to internal and external stakeholders.
The Senior Reporting Analyst has the responsibility for ensuring that the management information system is efficiently operated on a day-to-day basis and that the reporting analysts carry out their duties effectively as defined by the Reporting Manager.
The Post holder will interpret complex routine information requests from across the wider Foundation Trust, in particular for Clinical Teams, Finance and Performance and Access, in line with national and locally contractual requirements
The Post holder will use advanced data analysis technics, corporate reporting systems and Business Intelligence reporting tools, with other members of the team to design, test and produce appropriate and fit for purpose new or updated report outputs, automating and delegating the routine delivery of these report outputs to other colleagues when appropriate.
Report areas to include (but not limited to):
• Provision of information to support the accurate reporting of Referral to Treatment and other related wait times reporting
• Provision of information to support the costing process, both internal and for external purposes including annual reference costs
• Provision of information to support the contracting process, including all payment by results derivations, in line with national guidance and local arrangements
• Provision of information to support the commissioning process within stakeholder commissioning organisations
• Provision of information to support the contract performance management process – specifically referrals data, outpatient and inpatient throughput, theatres throughput and accident and emergency attendances
• Provision of information to support IP and OP activity and waiting list performance management
• Provision of information to support IP, OP and theatres capacity performance management
Please get in touch if you are interested.
25000.00 - 28000.00 GBP Per Annum, inc benefits
30000.00 - 50000.00 GBP Per Annum
36153 - 42806 GBP Per Annum, inc benefits
SOUTHEND-ON-SEA, ESSEXRead more
25000 - 35000 GBP Per Annum, inc benefits
NEWQUAY, CORNWALLRead more
38000.00 - 50000.00 GBP Per Annum
READING, BERKSHIRERead more