|Location: CENTRAL LONDON, LONDON||Salary: 400.00 - 425.00 GBP Per Day|
|Sector: Property & Construction||Job Type: Temporary|
|Shift Type: N/A||Applications: N/A|
|Posted: 9 months ago||Reference: 3102985|
Responsible for assisting the Lead Contracts Administrator in relation to the development and implementation of a Contract Management Program for the project consistent with the Client's Contract Management Policies and Work Processes, Procedures and Systems.
• Ensure that commercial and contractual issues are dealt within the Project at the lowest level cognisant with the delegated authorities
• Deputising for the Lead Contracts Administrator when requested and performing duties allocated by the Lead Contracts Administrator for the successful commercial management of the project to meet goals and objectives.
• Administer the contract in line with the terms and conditions.
• Highlight areas of risk, such as ambiguities, conflicts or deviations from the scope of work. As work proceeds make recommendations on the mitigation of these risks.
• Monitor Contractors commercial contractual performance and supporting Area Contract Administrator/ Project Business Manager remedial actions.
• Monitoring the Contractor’s performance against the Works Information generally
• Developing and managing appropriate mechanisms to monitor compliance with contract terms and conditions. Implement pre existing mechanisms
• Working with the other project team members to check that actions or inactions which could result in compensation events are identified and suggesting possible ways of resolving the situation.
• Degree in Business, Quantity Surveying, Engineering, Construction Management or Cost Engineering, or equivalent experience.
• Experience and some formal training in pricing, knowledge of contract law, contract drafting, administration and negotiation of change orders, effective correspondence, planning and scheduling, and cost control
• Relevant experience on a large scale infrastructure project.
• A member of the RICS (or equivalent professional body)
Role is INSIDE of IR35 - £425 per day - long term contract
50000.00 - 60000.00 GBP Per Annum
BRISTOL, AVONRead more
65000 - 75000 GBP Per Annum
WIMBLEDON, LONDONRead more
60000.00 - 70000.00 GBP Per Annum
SEVENOAKS, KENTRead more
60000 - 65000 GBP Per Annum
HARPENDEN, HERTFORDSHIRERead more
60000 - 70000 GBP Per Annum, inc benefits
STOCKBRIDGE, HAMPSHIRERead more