|Location: CENTRAL LONDON, LONDON||Salary: 425.00 - 425.00 GBP Per Day|
|Sector: Property & Construction||Job Type: Temporary|
|Shift Type: N/A||Applications: N/A|
|Posted: 3 months ago||Reference: 3041896|
Responsible for assisting theProject Business Manager in relation to the development and implementation of a Contract Management Program for the project consistent with the Client’s Contract Management Policies and Work Processes, Procedures and Systems.
• Ensure that commercial and contractual issues are dealt within the Project at the lowest level cognisant with the delegated authorities
• Deputising for the Project Business Manager when requested and performing duties for the successful commercial management of the project to meet goals and objectives.
• Administer the contract in line with the terms and conditions.
• Highlight areas of risk, such as ambiguities, conflicts or deviations from the scope of work. Make recommendations on the mitigation of these risks.
• Monitor Contractors’ commercial contractual performance and supportProject Business Manager remedial actions.
• Developing and managing appropriate mechanisms to monitor compliance with contract terms and conditions. Implement pre-existing mechanisms.
• Working with the other project team members to check that actions or inactions which could result in compensation events are identified and suggesting possible ways of resolving the situation.
• Developing and managing a procedure to recognise and identify contract disputes as they develop and manage the timely resolution under the changes provisions wherever possible, obtaining claims and legal expertise as appropriate.
• Identify potential cost over-runs as soon as possible.
• Degree in Business, Quantity Surveying, Engineering, Construction Management or Cost Engineering, or equivalent experience.
• Experience and some formal training in pricing, knowledge of contract law, contract drafting, administration and negotiation of change orders, effective correspondence, planning and scheduling, and cost control
• Relevant experience at a senior level on a large scale infrastructure project.
• A member of the RICS (or equivalent professional body)
20000.00 - 25000.00 GBP Per Annum
THE CITY, LONDONRead more
50000 - 65000 GBP Per Annum
BRISTOL, AVONRead more
36500 - 36500 GBP Per Annum
SOUTH WEST ENGLAND, ENGLANDRead more
24.00 - 28.00 GBP Per Hour
EAST SUSSEX, SOUTH EAST ENGLANDRead more
35000 - 40000 GBP Per Annum
BRISTOL, AVONRead more