|Location: LEEDS, WEST YORKSHIRE||Salary: 500.00 - 570.00 GBP Per Day|
|Sector: Technology||Job Type: Temporary|
|Shift Type: N/A||Applications: 1|
|Posted: 10 months ago||Reference: 3066901|
Project Manager, PM, SPM, SAP, S/4HANA, Implementation, Design, Rollout, Public Sector, Uni, University
6 Months Contract
£570 per day
A Senior Project Manager is required by our public sector client based in Leeds for an initial 6 months contract. The role holder will support their Corporate Processes and Systems Programme, which will make significant improvements to the business processes and supporting systems managed by Finance, HR, Purchasing, Strategy and Planning and IT.
The programme is in its initial design phase, which will be completed with the support of a SAP Partner and other external suppliers, in order to produce a full business case by May 2018.
• Responsibility for the overall coordination, implementation, execution, control and transition of the initiative ensuring consistency with the strategy and change management approach.
• Managing the initiative throughout the various stages of the lifecycle and assuming overall responsibility for the delivery of successful benefits.
• Shaping of the initiative, ensuring close strategic alignment and effectively consulting with key stakeholders, including the IT Senior Supplier and / or the Estates Senior Supplier.
• Supporting and providing assurance to the Executive Sponsor and the Programme Director / programme-level Senior Project Manager regarding the management of constraints, priorities and risks, to drive negotiations between parties to gain consensus where necessary and to deliver results accordingly.
• Making recommendations based on lessons learnt for future developments.
• Providing objective guidance and advice, sharing best practice, coaching and supporting other colleagues across the University and seeking opportunities to raise the profile of the team.
• Developing and maintaining a high level of knowledge of the latest developments within the University and the HE sector, and best practice in programme, project and change management in order to provide advice.
Qualifications/ Experience required:
• A degree or professional qualification, knowledge of MS Project, Prince2.
• Managing Successful Programmes and APM Body of Knowledge.
• Significant, recent experience in applying best practice project and programme methodologies in concurrent complex projects and programmes, throughout their respective life cycles.
• The ability to work confidently and assertively with a range of senior stakeholders, using coaching, negotiating, communication and influencing skills to achieve successful outcomes.
• Experience of managing external suppliers and other partners.
• A good understanding of Higher Education combined with ability to challenge accepted norms.
• Previous experience working in a Higher Education environment or heavily regulated industry.
• Experience of Business Process Management, Lean and/or Agile methodologies
310.00 - 360.00 GBP Per Day
SHEFFIELD, SOUTH YORKSHIRERead more
40000.00 - 46000.00 GBP Per Annum
GUILDFORD, SURREYRead more
300.00 - 400.00 GBP Per Day
300.00 - 400.00 GBP Per Day
BRADFORD, WEST YORKSHIRERead more
40000 - 45000 GBP Per Annum, inc benefits
YEOVIL, SOMERSETRead more