We are working with a London based borough council on a number roles within the Housing Property Services Team.
A number of experienced Senior Project Managers & Project Managers are required to provide full range of professional services, from inception to final account, for the Property Services - Capital Programme Delivery Team
Start Date: 7th December 2020
End Date: 28th May 2021
Predominantly working on the Council’s Housing Stock, works range from fire safety works, new roofs, windows, kitchen & bathrooms, external decoration programmes and a wide variety of M&E Service contracts. Occasional works on non-housing schemes will also be required to be undertaken.
Experience of using the NHF Schedule of Rates would be an advantage however an ability to adapt quickly to an ever changing environment and be able deal with a wide variety of different schemes. You will be expected to work across all three of the work streams and on all of the different work activities as identified above.
Senior Project Manager & Project Managers
· Must be able to demonstrate experience and knowledge of building construction and design, maintenance, repair and refurbishment in relation to public sector housing and / or other public buildings from inception to completion.
· Ability to effectively manage and lead on a number of projects at any one time
· Ability to effectively communicate both verbally and in writing with other colleagues, technical and non-technical working parties, external clients and agencies, Councillors and committees, tenants, leaseholders, contractors and consultants.
· Ability to write technical reports.
· Must be able to illustrate creativity in order to solve building design and maintenance-related technical problems.
If you are interested in any of these roles or know any who could be please pass my details and if you want any further information please email firstname.lastname@example.org with your most up to date cv.