An exciting opportunity has arisen for an experienced Senior Project Manager to join a leading Public Sector Organisation, based in Belfast.
Duration: ASAP for initially 5 months with potential extension
Salary: £25.88 per hour
Hours: 37 hours, Monday - Friday
• A university degree or professional qualification, with at least 4 years of relevant Project/Programme/Portfolio Management Office experience within a major organisation.
• Ideally with Prince 2 Practitioner certification and previous experience utilising a project methodology (e.g. PRINCE 2, or other methodology).
• Experience of personally managing and leading significant technology related change within an organisation
• Must be competent using desktop IT, ideally have experience of working with MS Project, Visio & Power BI.
Main Responsibilities & Duties
• Develop the P3SO which will act as a central coordinating, information and knowledge sharing hub for portfolio of programmes and projects.
• Develop a range of business cases to meet corporate needs.
• Add value to programmes and projects through the effective application of knowledge, experience, skills and support tools, ensuing senior management and stakeholder visibility of progress across the entirety of the portfolio.
• Develop effective portfolio, programme and project Risk Management processes in line with corporate risk management processes and procedures.