Are you a Project Manager with significant experience troubleshooting and managing customer relationships?
Do you excel when tasked with drawing together internal and external customers to create effective processes to manage rapid response?
Reed Oxfordshire are partnering with one of the city's leading organisations to recruit a COVID task force, of which this role will play a leading part. Working from home alongside a team of 8 staff, you will be responsible for overseeing and coordinating the COVID response, organisation of local track and trace, and associated measures in order to control the risk.
In brief, your core responsibilities will include:
- building and leading a high performance and collaborative team that focuses on the investigation of reported cases in a timely manner
- ensuring the team reviews multiple sources as relevant to the assigned case in order to inform a full picture
- overseeing and ensuring the Response Team have access to required data and training when investigating cases
- maintaining the COVID response spreadsheet and databases, ensuring the all data captured
- provision of advice and guidance on cases and investigations, in order to ensure that Response Team assesses evidence using sound judgement when reaching conclusions
- ensuring compliance with internal and external reporting arrangements and when required, update Major Incident and Business Continuity Manager
- working in partnership with other members of the Response Team within capabilities, competencies and experience of the post holder
Our client clearly don't expect candidates to have experience managing a pandemic, so the focus is on finding individuals with a strong project management background who are able to lead a team, demonstrate awareness of multiple strategies to combat risk, and work closely with internal and external customers to manage processes from start to finish.
If you have these skills, ideally combined with a PRINCE2 qualification, and are immediately available to start a 9 month Fixed Term Contract next week, please apply today. This is a wonderful opportunity to make a defined contribution to the health of our city, and a rewarding option for anyone looking to diversify their skill set.