Are you passionate about beauty, skincare and cosmetic products? Do you have Product Management experience?
My client based in Trowbridge have a fantastic opportunity arise for a Senior Product Manager to cover a period of 9 months (but could be extended).
The company are a beauty/skincare organisation, have been established for many years and have a strong team environment making it an enviable place to work. If you have Product Management skills gained from an FMCG environment such as Food, Beauty, Retail, Homewares, Drink, Ecommerce, Fashion to name a few....then I want to hear from you!
The role will involve......
- Critical Path Management
- New Product Development tracking
- Liaise with the cross functional NPD team to make sure all NPD actions are completed within a timely manner. Understanding escalation and risk
- Product costings
- Responsible for the updating internal business systems
- Excellent organisation and administration skills
- Attend or host Customer meetings with Senior Business Development Manager or Commercial Manager.
- Ensure all Quality Standards are agreed within the customers approval process
- Work with the Product Manager / Commercial Manager and Innovation Manager to identify areas of opportunity for New business, through gap and trend analysis.
- Manage and Mentor the Product Manager/Commercial Assistant (if applicable), to ensure the Assistant has scope to develop into a Product Manager within 12-24 months within the role.
- Support Senior Managers in the development, management and execution of the Sales Budget, Overheads and Development costs.
- Negotiate and agree selling prices with customers ensuring quotations are formally documented and approved.
- To develop a detailed knowledge of the Health & Beauty market, understanding commercial expectations, brand positioning, RSPs, consumer and lifestyle trends.
- Manage customer relationships through effective communication to ensure business opportunities are maximised.
- Create and present Business and Product presentations when required
If you have experience in Marketing and product management as well as project management skills and can work as part of a team dealing with a variety of stakeholders then I really want to hear from you.
In return, the client offers annual leave entitlement of 25 days plus bank holidays (pro-rata for length of contract), free parking, product discounts, employee assistance programmes etc....
Interested? Contact Jo Aldred at REED Marketing & Creative or simply apply online.