I am currently looking for an Advanced Practitioner for a Duty and Assessment Team. They are paying £32!!!!
As an advanced Practitioner you will help to deliver and lead good quality, child centered practice across the service.
You will ensure that practice is underpinned by the deal principles and that the signs of safety model is embedded in all our work with children and families.
If you are a Qualified Social Worker with a minimum of 2 years experience within children’s social work this might be the right move for you!
If you have the below skills then please send over your CV to Kayleigh.firstname.lastname@example.org or give me a call on 0151 242 6428
This role requires an Enhanced DBS and full Social Work England registration.
Why REED and what can we offer?
• Dedicated expert consultant
• Online timesheets and pay management
• Automatic invoicing (Ltd Co)
• Regular progress reports and face to face reviews
• Office hours 8am – 6pm to provide support/service
• Recommend a friend bonus for referrals
• Substantial continuing professional development (CPD) Fund to put towards training and other development
• Reed rewards and Holiday pay (PAYE only)
• Personalised CV service
REED Liverpool now cover the following areas: Liverpool, St Helens, Knowsley, Powys, Anglesey, Trafford, Stockport, Wirral, Shropshire, Tameside, Oldham, Wrexham, Flintshire, Denbigshire, Conwy, Betsi, Bolton Wigan, Rochdale, Bury, Blackpool, Lancashire, Cheshire East, Cheshire West and Chester, Warrington, Salford, Halton and Sefton !!! Qualified social worker, social worker, keyworker