|Location: EAST LEAKE, LEICESTERSHIRE||Salary: 26000.00 - 32000.00 GBP Per Annum|
|Sector: Marketing & Creative||Job Type: Permanent|
|Shift Type: FULL TIME||Applications: N/A|
|Posted: 2 months ago||Reference: 3159036|
And this, is exactly how our client works. With a unique structure offering in-house creative, marketing, public relations, events and celebrity management teams, its clients benefit from a diverse and dynamic package that answers all of their demands, and that genuinely works alongside them.
Offering creative solutions to a complete range of businesses, our client takes existing brands and turns them into something unique, innovative and directional. It creates market leaders, and, working with national organisations, products, brands, individuals and celebrities drives them to achieve remarkable success.
Nationally recognised – yes – but locally operated, this family run business, recognised the importance of its people, and sees each and every one as an integral part of its success.
Having recently completed an impressive expansion of its East Midlands offices, the new state-of-the-art office facilities ensure the business’ continued growth will be met by the similar growth of its team. And, with an already 70+ team, a member of the Telegraph 1000 Brightest business and 57th in the Sunday Times Fast Track 100 directory, it’s clear to see this is happening fast!
And so, my client is looking to engage a first class SEO & PPC Executive, preferably from a digital agency background, AdWords certified, familiar with performance-based advertising for lead generation and ecommerce in both the B2B and B2C environments. As well Google AdWords, you'll deliver Paid Media campaigns on a range of other platforms including Bing, Facebook and LinkedIn
You'll be passionate about Paid Search, with your outreach campaigns collecting quality backlinks, and you’ll have a proven capability of identifying technical issues from the get go, with skills to resolve them quickly and easily.
You'll join as a key member of our already established team of digital experts, using your PPC knowledge and experience to make your clients more successful using a variety of Paid Media channels including Paid Search Display, and Paid Social.
So to the nuts and bolts of the job.... On a day to day basis, you'll see yourself:
• Conducting SEO audits for clients, on and off-site SEO competitor analysis
• Writing proposals and SEO strategies for current and prospective clients, highlighting areas of development, content required, possible organic projection etc.
• Assisting and delivering on and off-site SEO strategies, from research and creation of content to execution
• Conducting outreach campaigns to gain backlinks to client and internal websites, liaising with Digital PR team
• Auditing and managing backlink profiles
• Preparing data/reports for management
• Supporting SEO team with regular competitor analysis, keyword research and identifying issues/opportunities to improve website performance
• Editing and proofing SEO content to ensure first class content delivery
• Running a/b tests on landing pages/projects to increase conversion rates on the site
• Contributing to the company blogs and other external communications
Interested? If you can easily check off the following wishlist, then please, apply now!
- Marketing degree or equivalent
- Minimum 2 years PPC experience: you'll comfortably be able to evidence your previous PPC campaign creation and management, and won't be phased by having to advise management on PPC reporting, landing page and tracking requirements and budget management.
- Technical knowledge of SEO is a given, html preferable, familiarity with the Wordpress, Magento, Drupal CMC expected.
- Experience in use of Google Analytics, and other tools such as Photoshop, SEMRush, Ahref and Klipfolio would be hugely advantageous.
Beyond these, you'll have a keen interest in the latest online advertising technologies, knowledge and experience of web analytics applications, keyword research tools and will have strong quantitative analysis skills with the ability to manipulate data, identify trends and propose opportunities.
AVONMOUTH TRADING ESTATE, AVONRead more
20000 - 25000 GBP Per Annum
BLACKBURN, LANCASHIRERead more
35000 - 40000 GBP Per Annum
DARWEN, LANCASHIRERead more
26000 - 28000 GBP Per Annum
GREAT YARMOUTH, NORFOLKRead more
25000.00 - 30000.00 GBP Per Annum
CHIPPING SODBURY, AVONRead more