Senior PHP Developer – Permanent – North Coast
REED Technology are delighted to partner with an excellent Software company who due to continued Growth and expansion are seeking to add a Senior PHP Developer to their established and highly regarded team.
The successful PHP Developer will be responsible for writing PHP to a high standard, in a timely and scalable way that improves the code-base of our products in meaningful ways.
You will be a part of a full-stack creative team that is responsible for all aspects of the ongoing software development from the initial specification, through to developing, testing and launching.
• Write “clean”, well-designed code;
• Produce detailed specifications;
• Troubleshoot, test and maintain the core product software and databases to ensure strong optimization and functionality;
• Contribute in all phases of the development lifecycle;
• Follow industry best practices;
• Develop and deploy new features to facilitate related procedures and tools if necessary;
• Mentor junior developers.
• 5+ Years proven software development experience in PHP;
• Good knowledge of relational databases, version control tools and of developing web services;
• Passion for best design and coding practices and a desire to develop new bold ideas
• Degree in Computer Science or a related subject;
• Experience of Developing APIs (preferred).
• Experience of working with Amazon Web Services (AWS)
If you meet the above criteria and would like to join a fantastic team designing fantastic products then please get in touch asap.
Please contact Niall Lennon on 02890330604 or via email@example.com for a confidential discussion.