Reed is working with a leading Pensions consultancy who currently have permanent vacancies for both Junior and Senior Pensions Administrators, working remotely initially.
Primarily, you will be involved with the provision of full life-cycle administration services for all clients, scheme members and their dependents in line with service level agreements and in accordance with legislation, policy conditions, business rules and procedures and within the regulatory framework.
You will be involved with the administration of DB and DC schemes so experience in these areas is essential for the more senior roles.
The successful candidate will have:
• Previous financial services and pensions industry experience
• Strong financial services/pensions experience
• Cradle to grave pension experience
• The ability to demonstrate strong numerical awareness and application
• IT proficiency, in particular Microsoft Word, Excel & Outlook.
Excellent Benefits package with salary up to £28,000
This is a fantastic opportunity for an administrator with experience in the pensions industry seeking a challenging career in pensions administration with various development opportunities.
For further information, please apply or contact Lewis Crainie on 0141 241 4700 or 07483 805 086 e: firstname.lastname@example.org