Are you looking for a new challenge? With a business where you can bring your commercial acumen to?
Reed are delighted to be working with an international corporation who are looking to secure an experienced Payroll Officer.
This leading employer in Country Antrim are hiring on a Full Time, Permanent basis based in the company’s office. All necessary health and safety requirements relating to Covid19 are in place within the building.
Alongside taking full ownership of the international payroll function, this role will also have the opportunity to support with broader accounts administration.
Applicants will have plenty of scope for professional career development within the team. Significantly, the Senior Payroll Officer will have full control over the payroll function within the finance department.
- Processing Payroll for approximately 250 employees in NI, RoI, and specific EU jurisdictions;
- Manage and process all payments relating to PAYE, National Insurance, holiday pay, and pension contributions;
- Take full ownership of the payments relating to CIS, Subcontractor payments, RTC, and other related requirements specific to the sector;
- Issuing remittances when required;
- Meeting HMRC and annual submission deadlines;
- Auto enrolment and additional pension administration;
- Calculating overtime, SSP, SPP, SMP;
- Management of all employee records relating to HR and Payroll;
- Preparing reports for accounts;
- Process invoices when required; and
- Other ad hoc payroll duties.
Applicants must have a minimum of 3 years’ experience in manging UK, RoI and EU payroll; intermediate proficiency with Microsoft Excel; capable of managing multiple deadlines; an ability to work methodically in a fast paced environment; and the ability to ‘think on your feet’, promoting the best commercial practices for the Executive Board.
All applications will be reviewed on a case-by-case basis.
Want to learn more?
Get in touch with Reed Belfast’s Payroll Specialist, Tom Reid, to arrange a confidential discussion about how your experience could be a match for this position. Tom is available via email or to speak by calling Reed Global’s Belfast office.
028 9033 0604