Our client is a medium sized accountancy practice who work closely with local clients in the High Wycombe and Beaconsfield areas and are now in a position to expand their team.
You will have recent experience working in an accountancy practice on client payroll accounts along with substantial payroll knowledge gained within a similar role.
We are looking for a full-time senior payroll administrator to join our clients busy payroll department.
The successful applicant will be part of a team of five, you will need to have previous experience working in a busy payroll department and solid knowledge of statutory payroll legislation.
- Ensuring weekly and monthly payrolls are processed with speed and accuracy
- Ensuring timely and accurate data input
- Liaising with clients and HMRC regarding payroll queries
- Ensuring timely RTI filings
- Ensuring Auto Enrolment processes are timely and accurate
- Dealing with pension portals for various schemes
- Preparing payroll-related reports Skills required:
- Ability to organise and manage time efficiently and effectively
- Ability to work to deadlines and under pressure
- Confident when speaking to and working with clients
- Excellent telephone manner: clear and well spoken Exceptional attention to detail and accuracy in work
Please apply if you are interested and have the above experience. Please ensure you CV is clear as to where you have undertaken CLIENT PAYROLL