My client is an established organisation currently looking to recruit a Senior Payroll Officer to join their busy team in Enfield.
Reporting directly to the Payroll Manager you will be responsible for the following duties:
- Processing the payroll from start to finish for 1500 employees on a monthly basis for different sites
- Dealing and processing P45’s, P46’s, SMP, SPP
- Reconciling monthly pension contributions
- Maintaining payroll information by using different systems (bespoke)
- Ensuring Payroll/HR/Finance Policies and Procedures are adhered to
- Supervising a small team
- Answering tax queries and following month end and year end procedures
You will need to have strong payroll experience and ideally be CIPP qualified. Experience in TNA and supervising a team would also be ideal.