Are you an experienced Payroll professional looking for a role in a busy Practice?
Reed Accountancy Oxfordshire are pleased to be once again partnering with a prestigious Oxford based practice to help source a Senior Payroll administrator to join their growing Payroll function. The role offers a salary of up to £30,000 per annum, 24 days annual leave (plus bank holidays) full study support for CIPP, annual salary reviews, progression route, transport pass scheme, and an opportunity to join a friendly, supportive, close knit team. This would ideally suit an individual with strong payroll experience who has ideally worked in a bureau previously.
The duties of the role include, but are not limited to:
- Processing of client payrolls weekly/monthly/quarterly/annual
- Dealing with HMRC on a regular basis
- Working closely with clients to deal with payroll issues
- Operating the Payroll software
- Carrying out auto enrolment admin for clients through our payroll software
- Dealing with starter checklists, P45 and other relevant HMRC forms
- Carrying out Year End procedures
- Online filing to HMRC
- Manipulation of spreadsheets
- Billing clients and debtor chasing.
- Assisting less experienced members of the team with basic payroll queries and liaising directly with other departments when a data request is given.
- Undertaking any other tasks which may be required by the PM to ensure the efficient operation of the service
The ideal candidate would have proficient experience in start to finish payroll, processing large and multiple payrolls, and would ideally have worked in an accountancy practice or client facing industry previously. You will have excellent written and verbal communication skills as well as being able to work as part of a busy, close knit team and independently. Finally you will have excellent accounting systems and excel experience.
If this role sounds like the perfect fit for you, please do not hesitate to apply now!