I am working in partnership with a fantastic organisation based in the Lancaster area to recruit an experienced Senior Payroll Administrator to take responsibility for the whole payroll function
This busy role will require an experienced Payroll professional due to the volume and frequencies of pay runs.
The business has remained operational during the Pandemic and prior to that were seeing huge growth within their specialist sector. Below is a more detailed outline of what the role includes.
- Managing both weekly and monthly payrolls all employees, ensuring compliance with all statutory, legislative and company rules and procedures.
- Fully understand RTI legislation and oversee the submission of necessary details to HMRC accurately and in the timeframe required
- Interaction with HMRC via internet portals on a monthly basis as required
- Undertake monthly and year end reconciliations (Payroll, Pensions, PAYE, NIC, deductions)
- Reconcile the National Insurance due on expenses and benefits, report to finance and return to HMRC
- Provide reports and journals for finance
- Transfer the costs in to the accounting system
- Calculate accurate amounts to pay, deductions, overtime, bonuses, and allowances
- Creates new records for new starters and process leavers as required
- Processes SSP, OSP, holiday, maternity, paternity leave, or sickness benefits or entitlements as required
In return the successful candidate will be rewarded with a great salary, generous holiday allowance, free parking – which are just a few of the benefits!
This is a key role for the business and they are looking to appoint ASAP, so experience within Payroll is key to main consistency for the business.
If this is something you feel you would be a good match for please apply below and I will contact you to discuss.
**Due to the volume of applications that we are currently receiving and reduced staff numbers only shortlisted candidates will be contacted to discuss the role further.