Are you looking for a Payroll opportunity in a large national company?
Reed Accountancy Oxfordshire are excited to be working with an ambitious company based on the outskirts of Bicester, to find the ideal candidate for a Senior Payroll Administrator.
The role will give you the opportunity to work in a small, dynamic finance team within a friendly corporate environment, for a competitive salary and company benefits. The role will offer study support toward CIPP studies and progression within the company. As part of the Payroll team your duties will include, but not be limited to:
• Beginning to end processing of 125 weekly paid and 825 monthly paid employees
• Processing of starters, leavers, salary changes
• Ensuring all payroll data received from sites is sense checked and processed accurately
• Proofing colleagues data inputting
• Verifying SSP/SMP/SPP payments
• Payroll end reporting to be fed into the finance team
• Calculate and process any third party payments (i.e. court orders/childcare vouchers)
• Pension reporting
• P11D processing
• To support the Payroll Manager & Financial Controller with any other tasks as required
The ideal candidate will have previous experience in a Payroll capacity and be able to understand Payroll legislation processes. You will have experience in both Microsoft Excel and Accountancy packages. A key attention to detail and organisational characteristics are key as well as the ability to function well as part of a team.
If you think this role would be perfect for you, please do not hesitate to apply now.