|Location: ST. AUSTELL, CORNWALL||Salary: 37000.00 - 37000.00 GBP Per Annum|
|Sector: Technology||Job Type: Permanent|
|Shift Type: N/A||Applications: N/A|
|Posted: 7 months ago||Reference: 3105907|
This role is full time, permanent paying around £37,000.
This is a great opportunity to work within a reputable company with great benefits.
The main purpose of the role is to deliver 2nd/3rd line support and assist in BAU and delivery of small to medium size projects..
1. Carry out BAU functions of Network, Port Provisioning etc,
2. Managed/deploy/monitor Network ancillaries and associated equipment,
3. Refine and develop network security processes,
4. Assist wider team in resolution of IT department requests
5. Liaise with other team members in the execution of team projects
6. Complete adequate Documentation of systems and environments as they are deployed
7. Record/log/interrogate firewall logs as required
8. Carry out routine administration of firewalls and logs
9. Plan for future advances in network security, assist in development of IT infrastructure
10. Role will involve some travel around South West
11. Take- part in on call Rota as required
12. Cover bank holidays as required.
13. Any other infrastructure duties which fall within your skillset and capabilities.
14. Adhere to company values
Key requirements for the post:
• 2nd/3rd line support experience with LAN/WAN including hubs, switches, routers, WiFi APs (Cisco, Meraki, Netgear, etc.)
• Strong knowledge of Cisco networking (routers and switches), DNS, DHCP,
• Previous experience configuring network security firewalls, (Dell Sonicwall) VPNs, testing and vulnerability assessments
• Familiarity with and configuring of Solarwinds monitoring.
• High level of Telephony knowledge, especially SIP experience (Siemens, Unify)
• Strong experience with IP addressing, VLANs, routing, switching and resilient network design
• Experience performing Wi-Fi surveys for optimal wireless coverage
• Experience with network performance management and content filtering solutions
• Experience of site moves / office relocation / re-cabling & patch management
• Demonstrable Windows Support background, Wintel, Hyper-V, Exchange, Active Directory - Microsoft Certifications ideal (Would be beneficial)
• Supplier management expertise – communicating and coordinating telecoms providers
• A proactive attitude and the ability to assist with all levels of hardware / network support
• Ability to operate autonomously on customer sites, with good customer service skills
• Diligence in installation standards – cabling, labeling and documentation
• ITIL and PCI-DSS awareness beneficial
If you are interested and would like to apply for this vacancy please do so online or email firstname.lastname@example.org
35000.00 - 45000.00 GBP Per Annum
GREAT YARMOUTH, NORFOLKRead more
40000.00 - 50000.00 GBP Per Annum
READING, BERKSHIRERead more
30000.00 - 60000.00 GBP Per Annum
LEEDS, WEST YORKSHIRERead more
35000 - 40000 GBP Per Annum
LEICESTER, LEICESTERSHIRERead more
30,000.00-45,000.00 GBP Per annum, inc Benefits
RHONDDA, MID GLAMORGAN, UNITED KINGDOMRead more