Senior Network Support Analyst – Stirling – up to £40,000 DOE
Reed are delighted to be supporting one of Scotland’s leading organisations recruiting for a senior Network Support Analyst. The successful candidate will be responsible for the networks, infrastructure and associated technology operate efficiently. Test and production environments are monitored, maintained and operational in line with standards and polices.
I am looking for a confident Engineer, comfortable fitting into a strong team of network engineers.
- Support and Develop the client network
- Provide 2nd and 3rd line networking support
- Manage installations
- WAN performance monitoring
- Support projects
- Configuration and support of Cisco routers and switches
- Support for all Telephony and VoIP systems
- Develop colleague’s knowledge through training and 1-2-1’s
- Strong experience working with Network technologies including WAN, LAN, VLAN, Firewalls, Switches, Routers and VoIP equipment.
- Very hands on with Cisco
- Understanding and experience of Citrix
- Experience working with Wireless Technologies
- Windows Server support (Desirable)