Senior .NET Developer
Salary: Upto £55,000
I am pleased to say that I am working with one of the most instantly recognisable companies in the UK who have asked me to help them recruit highly skilled Senior Web Developers into their organisation.
They are recruiting for multiple roles and have experienced growth during this lockdown period. They have a number of exiting project and know just how important IT is and the factor it plays in coming out stronger from this unfortunate situation.
You will have the opportunity to join a technology focused company with a passion for innovation and using the latest tech. You will be working in a fast paced agile environment working on my clients warehouse development team.
As a Senior Web Developer Key duties of the role include:
• Demonstrate analytical and programming skills across a range of platforms.
• Ability to interpret requirements into working code.
• Continually improve skills, utilising provided training materials, and seek to expand business knowledge.
• Agile Development Process.
• Develop, test and implement code to departmental standards.
• Work to plans / deadlines provided, escalating issues as appropriate.
• Produce just enough documentation and ensure proposed solutions are fit for purpose.
• Provide ad-hoc analysis and reports.
• Ensure that communication to the business is professional, clear and appropriate.
• Perform maintenance programming and correction of defects.
As the Senior Web Developer essential skills/ experience needed
- Microsoft SQL Server 2012+ / T-SQL & Stored Procedures or Oracle PL-SQL
- WebAPI and/or WCF
Desired Skills / Experience:
- HighJump or another WMS
- Integration with warehouse automation
- Windows Forms
- Windows Presentation Foundation (WPF)
- Microsoft SQL Server Integration Services (SSIS)
- Microsoft SQL Server Reporting Services (SSRS)
- Microsoft Team Foundation Server (TFS) / Git
Benefits you can expect for your hard work:
- Competitive salary
- Career opportunities and progression
- Ongoing training and development
- Flexible working with Office and Hybrid Working options available
If you want to know more about this role or even just have a confidential chat about your next career move then please apply with an up to date CV or email Mohammed.Mohinoor'@'reedglobal.com