|Location: LEEDS, WEST YORKSHIRE||Salary: 30000 - 33000 GBP Per Annum|
|Sector: Marketing & Creative||Job Type: Permanent|
|Shift Type: N/A||Applications: N/A|
|Posted: 7 months ago||Reference: 3041794|
The salary for the role is £30,000 - £33,000 + excellent company benefits.
• Work with the Partners to develop and implement the strategy for promoting the firm in the market place.
• Develop, analyse and monitor the marketing plan.
• Set up and chair meetings with the Head of Office and partner group to review the plans and agree future actions.
• Draft, negotiate and manage the budget including monitoring expenditure against budget.
• Identify and research relevant BD activity in the Yorkshire area.
• Deliver firm-wide events including planning through to implementation and post event review.
• Work with the BD team to raise the regional profile of the firm's sectors and practice groups.
• Research and analyse local market intelligence.
• Build relationships with regional media.
• Liaise with the firm’s in house PR team (and external agencies as appropriate) to maximise promotion of the firm’s activities.
• Prepare press releases, draft articles, and arrange media interviews.
• Liaise with and manage the firm’s relationships with regional key business organisations and influencers.
• Support the BD Managers, Bids team and partners by providing local market intelligence.
• Management and production of locally marketing collateral - office updates and presentation material.
• Identify and submit local content for the firm's internal news and online magazine.
• Ensure the office is informed of firm-wide BD initiatives.
• Manage, review and maximise potential of the firm’s relationships with community organisations in relation to PR and client entertainment opportunities.
• Work with the Events team in the coordination of local events.
• Degree qualified or equivalent.
• Marketing qualification - CIM preferred
• Experience in a professional services environment.
• Understanding the need to drive senior stakeholder engagement and management.
• Knowledge of the regional business marketplace.
• Experience in supporting a wide range of marketing initiatives including budget management and implementation of marketing plans.
• Experience in the planning of hospitality events and seminars.
• Experience in collating marketing intelligence.
• Experience of people management is desirable.
• Strong interpersonal and written communication skills.
• Excellent organisational skills.
• Good time management skills.
• IT literate with good knowledge of Microsoft Office products.
25000.00 - 30000.00 GBP Per Annum
CHIPPING SODBURY, AVONRead more
26000 - 28000 GBP Per Annum
GREAT YARMOUTH, NORFOLKRead more
25000 - 30000 GBP Per Annum, inc benefits
CRAWLEY, WEST SUSSEXRead more
23000.00 - 26000.00 GBP Per Annum
ROCHESTER, KENTRead more
22000.00 - 25000.00 GBP Per Annum
ASHFORD, KENTRead more