I am currently working with a leading retailer based in Harlow, Essex who have created a brand new position within their expanding Marketing Team. My client has some very ambitious growth plans and are looking to recruit an inspirational and hands-on leader for their CRM and Marketing Team.
You will be responsible for managing the Marketing, CRM and Insight teams and be responsible for customer retention, order frequency and engagement. You will ideally have a combination of being data led but with a flair of creativity and an eye for good design.
You will be leading a team of 6 dedicated Marketeers with functional management of E-Mail Marketing, Database & Analytics, Catalogues, Social Media, PR and Brand. You will be managing a large marketing budget as well as external supplier management.
Key Responsibilities will include:
- Manage the strategic customer retention & engagement roadmap to drive up customer engagement and order frequency
- Oversee the customer email program, to include promotional and trigger campaigns across UK and International markets
- Run the Catalogue marketing program plus any Direct Mail campaigns
- Take the lead with how customer data is managed and used for Marketing, liaising with IT on customer data and owning web analytics.
- Oversee the customer social media strategy ensuring in-house content is maximised. Key channels to include facebook, Pinterest, Instagram with particular focus on growing YouTube
- Managing PR opportunities and partnership tie ins
- Being the brand advocate & guardian in both marketing but also across ecommerce, be the link between the creative team and the Ecommerce Marketing department
- Overseeing testing & evaluation
- Be an inspirational leader and mentor to an international team of wannabe digital superstars.
Key Skills & Experiences:
- Passionate, Inspirational, Motivational & a Selfless Leader
- Minimum of 5+ years directly working within CRM & Marketing
- Proven success in growing customer loyalty & order frequency
- A data led person whose second nature is to be led by the insight as well as understanding the right data to be led by
- International experience is beneficial but not essential
- Experience of managing a loyalty programme also a benefit