|Location: CHESHIRE, NORTH WEST ENGLAND||Salary: Salary Negotiable|
|Sector: Scientific||Job Type: Temporary|
|Shift Type: N/A||Applications: N/A|
|Posted: 5 months ago||Reference: 3116932|
You will be required to:
1. Complete QC testing of Forensic Human Identification kits according to set procedures with due regard to product availability and integrity.
2. Complete the upkeep of calibration schedule and instrument calibration.
3. Maintain laboratory housekeeping standards and consumable supplies.
4. Lead process development improvement projects, as well as contribute towards the resolution of quality issues.
5. Train others.
6. Participate in activities assigned to support safety regulations.
You are required to have:
1. A degree in Molecular Biology or equivalent.
2. Laboratory experience.
3. Experience in PCR testing, Sample Extraction or Preparation.
18000 - 18000 GBP Per Annum
SWANSEA, WEST GLAMORGANRead more
HERTFORDSHIRE, SOUTH EAST ENGLANDRead more
10.00 - 11.00 GBP Per Hour
READING, BERKSHIRERead more
17000 - 17000 GBP Per Annum
CARDIFF, SOUTH GLAMORGANRead more
8.5 - 8.5 GBP Per Hour
HEREFORD ST. MARTINS, HEREFORDSHIRERead more