Senior Management Accountant | Commodities | Remote working
I have an amazing opportunity working for a Global commodities/Trading company based in central London.
My client is a fast paced, global business who are looking for a Senior Management Accountant to join their growing business.
Initial 6 month contract with a view to extend.
• Qualified accountant (ACA/ACCA/CIMA)
• Advanced Excel and Financial modelling experience highly desirable
• Prepare and post journal entries using SAP.
• Complete monthly journals reclassifying trade debtors and creditors, finance changes and committed inventory and bank balances.
• Reconcile all balance sheet accounts at month end.
• Prepare and submit legal entity group reporting in Condor to FFR for consolidation purposes in a timely manner.
• Prepare the overall monthly management accounts package in a timely and accurate manner, which includes trading analysis of the trading profit/loss, reconciliation of earnings before tax and review of expenses including travel and entertaining analysis.
• Prepare fixed assets schedule and agree back to general ledger at month-end.
You must be a fully qualified accountant with 3/5 years post qualified experience. This is a fantastic opportunity to join a growing company with a great future. If you match the above criteria, please apply today!