My client are a large and growing nationwide corporation who make an undeniable impact in their field of work. Their adaptability and high performance in their essential sector has seen them go from strength to strength. Therefore, this would be a fantastic opportunity to progress your accountancy career.
If you are a part-qualified accountant with management accounting experience, this could be a perfect fit for the next step in your career. If successful, you will be responsible for providing financial reports to inform the company's plans going forward. This will include:
- Monthly management account preparation
- Cost analysis and reporting periodically to the commercial team and external customers
- Responsibility for costing model management and updates
- Operational and financial performance analysis
- Partnering with senior management and informing on financial performance
My client are looking for a pro-active and well organised individual who is able to work efficiently with others and communicate clearly. If this sounds like the position for you, please apply now!