The company is a leading and thriving FMCG, a household name who hold a large percentage of their market.
We are working with the business to recruit a Management Accountant to join their busy finance team.
In the crucial role, supporting the Financial Controller, your primary objective will be to provide financial reports to assist the business to make decisions to achieve their goals.
Based in the Huntingdon head office, working with a team of a similar calibre, your responsibilities will include –
- Analysis of cost movements, provide periodic reports to the Commercial team
- Preparation of monthly management accounts
- Aid the business with cost calculation and validation
- Manage and update the Costing Model
- Analyse cyclic operational and financial performance, partnering with the Senior Management team to impact business decisions
- Management of the overhead spend
We invite those with the following skills, attributes and education to apply as soon as possible as our client is needing to fill this vacancy urgently.
- Hold an ACCA, ACA or CIMA (or equivalent)
- Ideally experience of FMCG or manufacturing
- Very good Excel
- Very proficient with management accounts preparation
- Positive and commercial mind-set, with good business partnering skills to both internal and external clients.
This is a business that prefers to promote from within so if you hold all of the above and have a desire to succeed and progress, then please apply immediately.