REED Banking and Finance are recruiting for a London based Bank with more than 20 years of growth and an impressive finance portfolio of over £125 million.
My client is looking to bring on board a Senior Management Accountant for an exciting opportunity to work within a rapidly growing business, reporting directly to the Head of Finance and with management scope of up to 3 part-qualified accountants.
• Responsibility for the management accounts
• Production of Statutory and Interim Accounts
• VAT and Tax
• Hedge accounting
• Working with the Head of Finance on key technical accounting, capital allowances and corporation tax
• Management of the Accounts Assistants
• Provide accounting input to all Group systems
• Understand and contribute to system changes for management reporting
• Review VAT working papers and completion and filing of VAT returns on time
• Assist with all VAT and Indirect Tax
• Cover for the Head of Finance and accounts staff as required.
• Manage the accounts payables and receivables, as well as daily cashflows and reconciliations
• Taking responsibility for development of both technical and softer skills across the team and ensuring the continuous development of them.
The Ideal Candidate:
ACA/ACCA/CIMA Qualified Accountant with a minimum of three years PQE
Sound double entry and financial reporting knowledge.
Ability to work under pressure and to deadlines
Financial service experience preferred.
If you are interested in finding out more about this role or wish to put yourself forward, please contact Vivian Birch on firstname.lastname@example.org or calling 0207 929 9649