My client is a forward thinking and progressive company which has been established in the industry for over 50 years, providing the best and most effective vehicle salvage collection and disposal service for UK based companies.
They are looking for a Senior Management Accountant to work out of their Head Office. Reporting into the Financial Controller, the successful candidate will be responsible for:
- Completion of accurate and timely monthly management accounts to include all schedules, accruals, prepayments and reconciliations
- Reporting and analysis of monthly cost variances
- Intercompany reconciliations
- VAT returns, EC Sales List
- Assist and deputise for the Financial Controller
The successful candidate will be fully qualified (ACA, ACCA, CIMA). Candidates looking to move from practice into industry will also be considered.