Reed accountancy are presently recruiting for the role of a senior legal cashier for a solicitors on the outskirts of Liverpool. This legal firm specialises in family matters & divorce, personal injury and wills probate and tax planning. This role will be a fantastic position for a candidate who is looking to take their next step into a more senior role.
- Supporting the Practice director on day to day matters.
- Managing the day to day running of the accounts function
- Supporting a junior legal cashier
- Dealing with month end duties
- Bank reconciliations
- Dealing with ledger queries
- Supporting the board and reporting on debt management as well as monthly reporting
- Adhering to solicitors accounting rules
- Experience working in a legal firm as a legal cashier
- Solid understanding of SRA
- Accountancy qualifications desirable
- Worked in a similar high volume, cashiering role
- Attention to detail
- Strong communication skills
- Attractive salary package
- 25 days holiday + all bank holidays
- Pension contribution
My client is looking to interview ASAP so apply now to avoid disappointment!!!!