Job Title: Senior Lecturer - ACP Leadership & Quality Improvement(Adult)
Pay rate: competitive up to 53K FTE; (Pro rata) Per annum inclusive of London weighting
Hours: Range of hours from full time to minimum of 0.4 FTE part-time
Our REED Education FE branch are currently working with a great university on an exciting new role to appoint a
Senior Lecturer with to work with our students to develop their knowledge and skills in leadership and quality improvement.
It is known for its professional links and high graduate salaries. We are university of the year for graduate employment.
- ACP team in the delivery and future development of the Advanced Clinical Practice course and Advanced Clinical Practitioner Apprenticeship.
- Produce materials that are used at other institutions;Write and/ or contribute to publications, and disseminate research findings using appropriate academic media;
- Contribute to conferences through lectures or poster presentations;
- Win educational grants; Receive educational awards;
- Active and recognized contributor to internal or external learning and teaching networks/groups, and to relevant professional bodies.
What you will need:
- A recognised teaching qualification
- Honours degree in a relevant subject (essential).
- Substantial relevant experience (essential)
- Comprehensive understanding of the NHS Leadership Academy (essential)
- Comprehensive understanding of Quality Improvement theory, methodologies and their application within a healthcare context (essential)
- Good classroom management
Reed Education is committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children and vulnerable adults and expects all staff to share this commitment.