Office 365 Administration, Microsoft Servers, and Windows 10 are the core focus for the Senior IT Support Engineer in this role.
We are looking for a Senior IT Support Engineer with 2nd line support, or 3rd line support experience to join a growing Schools Trust based in Cornwall.
The role will be busy and diverse. You will be working on key projects such as migration from on-premise Microsoft Servers to Azure, and taking difficult escalations from the junior support staff. You will also be working on sites around Cornwall (St Austell, Newquay, Fowey)
- Microsoft Office 365 Administration (essential)
- Microsoft Server 2012 & above Administration (essential)
- Supporting the role-out and administration of Windows 10 (essential)
- Experience with Sharepoint is welcomed.
- Hyper-V servers and Azure virtualisation
- Network configuration and support of VLans and Switches (desirable but not essential)
- Aspiring IT manager.
- You will be coming from an IT Engineer, 2nd line or 3rd Line Technician background with lots of Microsoft experience.
- Familiar with a lot of the Microsoft estate and Microsoft products.
- Happy working on projects, leading from the front and supporting junior members of staff.
- Hopefully you will have experience of supporting a "On Prem to Cloud" server migration.
- You must have your own car as you will be supporting projects and school across Cornwall (St Austell, Newquay, Fowey) as the Senior IT Support Engineer.
- Ambitious and keen to work in a busy and diverse environment.
- Not fixated on only doing one thing. As the Senior IT Support Engineer you will be supporting junior colleagues and working with all kinds of technology.
If this sounds you. Please get in touch! We would love to hear from you and are looking to fill this position as soon as possible!
Senior IT Support Engineer MS 365, Sharepoint, Servers - Cornwall