SENIOR INTERNAL AUDITOR
Salary - £45-50,000 p/a
Location - Bromley
Reed Finance are excited to be offering the position of Senior Internal Auditor in one of the world’s leading trading companies. With a focus on hiring and developing the most talented individuals their workforce is renowned for maximising their employee’s potential. As such, over the last 15 years they have become one of the most reputable businesses in their field. In this role you will use your sharp analytical mind to understand the ins and outs of the company in ways nobody else will see. It will be your responsibility to assess any potential pitfalls in the process and advise on how to correct them before they come to fruition.
When hired, the Senior Internal Auditor will have a very independent role, reporting solely back to the Audit Committee regarding the whole company.
You will be responsible for:
• Performing full audit cycles – covering all activities
• Organize and present meaningfully detailed reports to present to the Audit Committee
• Supply written reports of any suggestions for change in policy
• Identify potential loopholes and recommend corrective action
• Document all findings in a clear, precise manner
• Conduct follow up audits upon change of policy
• Ensure best practices, standards and procedures of the company in all audit operations.
• Continuously develop your knowledge of the field to ensure you keep up with the sector’s rules and regulations.
International Standards for the Professional Practice of Internal Auditing issued by the International Internal Audit Standards Board (IIASB)
IT Audit, Assurance, and Control issued by the Information System Audit and Control Association (ISACA)
The UK Generally Accepted Accounting Practice (FRS 102)
Applicable requirements of the FCA
All other relevant laws, and regulations
The ideal candidate will have:
• Significant experience in a Senior Auditor role
• Bachelor’s degree in accounting, finance or another related field
• Proven knowledge of auditing standards and procedures, laws, rules and regulations, particularly FCA rules
• High attention to detail with a focused analytical mind
• Advanced MS Office skills and the ability to work with databases
• Ability to compile concise reports from large amounts of data
• Independent Judgement