|Location: SEVENOAKS, KENT||Salary: 52000.00 - 55000.00 GBP Per Annum|
|Sector: Finance||Job Type: Permanent|
|Shift Type: FULL TIME||Applications: N/A|
|Posted: 12 months ago||Reference: 3052147|
Having been named 11th in 'The Sunday Times Best Companies to Work For' in 2015 and employing over 4,000 staff members across the UK they are thriving in their market.
• Participate in/ lead planning and scoping reviews with Senior Management as per the agreed Audit Plan;
• Lead and execute audits with Senior Management following a risk-based internal audit methodology;
• Assess the adequacy and effectiveness of governance, risk management and control processes, in relation to insurance specific reviews and ad hoc projects;
• Lead in the preparation of the audit testing program and assessment of the adequacy of the design and operation of the controls associated with the key risks identified;
• Preparation of draft internal audit reports and reporting audit findings to Senior Management both verbally and in written format;
• Participate in the management of the recommendation database and document agreed actions and ensure recommendations are implemented within the agreed timescales;
• Demonstrate core auditing skills including both oral and written communications;
• Maintain effective working relationships with all audit stakeholders;
• Contribute purposeful, constructive scrutiny and challenge through sound, independent judgement and common sense;
• Undertake Follow-Up reviews on agreed actions to provide assurance to the Audit and Risk Committee that management agreed actions are implemented;
• To undertake other reasonable responsibilities and projects as required by the Business Assurance Team; and
• Contribute to various reports for various Boards and Committees.
• Qualified (ACA, ACCA, CMIIA, ACIS, CIA, PQIA);
• Education to degree level or equivalent;
• Experience of reviewing and analysing operational processes and controls;
• Ability to work to tight deadlines and use own initiative with a positive can-do attitude;
• Excellent interpersonal and communication skills, including good presentation and report writing skills;
• Ability to travel within the UK (approximately 25%).
• Act as an ambassador for the department in promoting the value of work undertaken whenever possible.
45000 - 55000 GBP Per Annum, inc benefits
COVENTRY, WEST MIDLANDSRead more
150.00 - 200.00 GBP Per Day
20.00 - 35.00 GBP Per Hour
NEWPORT, GWENTRead more
40000.00 - 45000.00 GBP Per Annum
PETERBOROUGH, CAMBRIDGESHIRERead more
400.00 - 400.00 GBP Per Day
SOUTH EAST LONDON, LONDONRead more