An amazing potential temp to perm opportunity with one of my independent practices in Sutton.
- Full life cycle management of a high volume of portfolio cases
- Maintain accurate case files ensuring they meet statutory requirements
- Preparing reports to creditors and attending meetings.
- Statutory reporting
- Instructing other professionals
- Effective communications with a range of company professionals
- Minimum 3 years case administrator experience
- Strong attention to detail
- Productive approach to work
- MS Office competence
- Sound knowledge of IPS
- Local to Sutton
- CPI qualification desirable not necessary
If you're interested please apply below or call Harrison Williams in the Sutton branch