Are you an experience insolvency administrator currently seeking an new opportunity?
Reed Accountancy are currently partnered with a boutique London firm of insolvency practitioners who are seeking to expand upon their footing. As an experience insolvency administrator, you will be instrumental in helping their firm in their growth plans as they seek to increase upon the number of clients that they service.
The ideal candidate with have:
- Previous experience within experience of 3 years - managing cases from start to finish
- Experience of case management: CVLs, MVLs, CVAs and IVAs
- CPI qualified is desirable, but not essential – experience in case management is key
- Previous experience in handling relatively complex cases
- Proactive attitude – previous experience within a boutique environment would be a bonus
- Previous experience in monitoring and assisting junior members with case work would be advantageous
If you are interested in finding out more about this position, please apply.