A unique opportunity to join an independent practice
- Full lifecycle management of a high volume of portfolio of cases to include a variety of corporate work and ideally with some personal insolvency.
- Maintain fully accurate case files, ensuring they meet with statutory requirements.
- Preparing reports to creditors and attending meetings.
- Statutory reporting.
- Instructing other professionals.
- Effective communications with a range of stakeholders, creditors, debtors, directors, solicitors and other professionals.
- A minimum of 3 year’s case administrator experience.
- Proven success managing a varied case load in an insolvency/restructuring and recovery practice.
- Strong verbal and written communication skills.
- Demonstrable attention to detail.
- A proactive approach to work, prepared to go the extra mile to achieve the right results.
- Builds strong relationships with all stakeholders.
- Competence using MS Office applications.
- A sound working knowledge of IPS.
- A levels – A-C.
- CPI qualifications is desirable but not essential
- Living reasonably local to Sutton
If you're interested in this role please apply below or call Harrison Williams in the Sutton branch