|Location: London||Salary: 52000 - 57000 GBP Per Annum|
|Sector: Banking, Technology||Job Type: Permanent|
|Shift Type: N/A||Applications: N/A|
|Posted: 23 days ago||Reference: 3061127|
Salary – up to £57k. Permanent Position. Central London
Senior Infrastructure Specialist (Windows 10, VMWare, Hyper-V, Azure, Office 365, Cloud, ITIL) sought after by a leading accountancy firm in Central London.
• Business as usual work which consists of ticket based responses
• Monitoring the server and storage infrastructure, auctioning alerts and putting in new measures to become more proactive
• Creating new virtual machines based on prerequisites
• Amending existing server specifications
• Working with vendors to build and manage solutions
• Taking the lead on day to day tasks
• Providing 3rd line support to the support desk and taking calls when escalated to 3rd line
• Ensuring line of business critical system and/or software upgrades and maintenance are carried out, when required according to assigned portfolio of applications or systems
• Ensuring software and license renewals are reviewed as required
• Developing applicable project plan specifications and ensuring projects are completed by the stated deadline in compliance with ITIL and Prince2 best practice
• Proven history working on Windows 10, Windows Server 2008/12/16.
• Active Directory administration.
• History with Hypervisor Technology – VMWare 5.x/6.x and Hyper-V.
• Extensive hands-on experience with physical server and storage infrastructure.
• Solid working knowledge of Microsoft Office 2016.
• Exposure to Azure and Office 365 along with any other cloud solutions is fundamental.
Central London. This will be an engaging role. Up to £57k with benefits.
52000.00 - 55000 GBP Per Annum, inc benefits
25000.00 - 33000.00 GBP Per Annum
30000.00 - 33000.00 GBP Per Annum, inc benefits
CHIPPENHAM, WILTSHIRERead more
35000 - 40000 GBP Per Annum
SLOUGH, BERKSHIRERead more
220.00 - 250.00 GBP Per Day
HUDDERSFIELD, WEST YORKSHIRERead more