Senior Information Security Analyst
Global Audit, Tax and Advisory Consultancy
£50,000 - £60,000 Basic Salary + Corporate Benefits
Central London (Home working until 2021)
Would you like to work for the one of the worlds largest Audit, Tax and Financial Advisory firms globally? Would you like to be solely responsible for a greenfield project in which the ISO27001 framework needs implementing? Would you like to have transparency on a clear career progression path to Senior Management within a globally renowned consultancy operation in 110 countries? Then look no further…
The Security Analyst will have the responsibility of assisting with the management of the ISMS post ISO27001 accreditation of which you will be a key stakeholder.
You must have excellent communication skills, both written and oral, and be very comfortable interacting with all people at all levels across the International team and also the network of 120 subsidiaries internationally.
Key responsibilities for this role include:
- Assist in maintaining and improving compliance with security standards
- Assist with external audits from accreditation bodies and customers compliance teams
- Help conduct regular information security risk assessments and determining appropriate mitigation strategies & work with different internal teams to implement risk treatments
- Assist in management and tracking of physical and virtual assets
- Support vendor and supplier security compliance review processes
- Support the development of information security polices, processes & procedures in-line with company standards and best practice
- Provide support to ensure company staff follow established Information Security Policies and Governance Procedures
- Assist in maintaining and tracking all information security related documentation to ensure they remain relevant, appropriate and up to date
Other activities will include:
Ensure that patches are applied, and known control weaknesses are removed, as a means of strengthening systems in accordance with security policies and standards. The post-holder's role is to ensure that this occurs rather than to personally apply the patches.
Research threats and vulnerabilities and, where appropriate, take action to mitigate threats and remediate vulnerabilities.
Promote awareness of applicable security principles, policies and procedures.
Collate security incident and event data to produce monthly exception and management reports.
Candidate Skills and Experience
The candidate successful must possess the following attributes and interests:
- Analytically minded with the ability to creatively resolve problems
- A strong interest in technology and Information Security
- Naturally inquisitive with the ability to deduce the root cause of problems
- Excellent verbal and written English.
Experienced candidates may have held the following job titles; Information Security Analyst, IT Security Analyst, Cyber Security Analyst, InfoSec Analyst, CyberSec Analyst, Cyber Assurance Analyst, Security Assurance Analyst, IT Assurance Specialist, IT Security Engineer, Cyber Security Engineer, Cyber Risk Analyst, Junior IT Security, Junior Cyber, Junior Information Security