|Location: SOMERSET, SOUTH WEST ENGLAND||Salary: 430.00 - 450.00 GBP Per Hour|
|Sector: Technology||Job Type: Contract|
|Shift Type: N/A||Applications: N/A|
|Posted: 4 months ago||Reference: 3061803|
My client is recruiting for a Senior Hybris Developer in Somerset paying up to £450pd on an initial 3 month contract with strong likelihood of extension thereafter.
As a Developer your responsibilities will include but not limited to:-
· Be a go-to person for Hybris technical guidance and design advice.
· Be able to coach others and help them to develop their Hybris expertise.
· Lead by example when demonstrating best practices e.g. Test Driven Development.
· Assist QA engineers with development of automated tests.
· Assist with essential delivery infrastructure e.g. devops tasks and setup of build / test / deployment pipelines.
· Work directly with the business on project work and user stories to code high quality solutions that closely match business requirements.
· Work with other teams across infrastructure and architecture to ensure solutions are best in class, are realistic and delivered in an optimised and agile way.
· Keep your knowledge up to date in a fast moving and evolving IT and Digital function
· Develop proof of concept solutions to demonstrate improvement and optimisation
· Develop well documented, reusable code which meets standards, is secure and reliable and promotes continuous development, continuous integration and continuous deployment
· Analyse and troubleshoot live issues when required
Experience and qualifications
· Over 2 years of in-depth commercial Hybris development experience, in particular :
o B2C Accelerator – Full-stack design and development experience, best practices / Hybris architectural standards.
o Backoffice / Cockpits – Knowledge of how to work with and extend Hybris cockpits correctly.
o DataHub – Knowledge of how to setup, configure and develop against the DataHub would be advantageous.
o Automation – Knowledge of Hybris automated build, deploy and test Hybris techniques and best practices.
o Testing - How to develop effective automated tests and use Hybris in conjunction with modern CI tooling to manage software change whilst maintaining confidence in quality with a minimum of manual effort.
· Over 5 years of commercial software development experience within the Java ecosystem
· Commercial E-Commerce development experience
· Integration / API development experience e.g. REST, SOAP, ESB (Mule), File based
· Scripting & automation skills: Ant, Maven, Gradle, Shell, CI (e.g. Jenkins)
· Experience of Distributed Source Control Software e.g. git/github/BitBucket
· Experience of using TDD and BDD e.g. creating Cucumber, Selenium tests.
· Experience of Continuous Integration & delivery with Teamcity/Jenkins
· Experience of using code quality tooling e.g. Sonar, Jacoco/Cobertura, PMD
· Excellent (Hybris/Java/Spring) coding skills.
· Good Devops and automated unit/acceptance testing skills.
· Good understanding of e-commerce technologies
· Good communication skills (verbal and written)
· Good business facing skills.
If you meet the above requirements and are interested in the opportunity please apply with an up to date CV as soon as possible as they are looking to move very quickly with this.
Senior Hybris Developer - Hybris, Java, Spring, DevOps, Automation, UAT
45000 - 65000 GBP Per Annum
CROYDON, SURREYRead more
9.00 - 11.00 GBP Per Hour
WETHERBY, WEST YORKSHIRERead more
400.00 - 425.00 GBP Per Day
COVENT GARDEN, LONDONRead more
35000 - 44000 GBP Per Annum
NEWCASTLE UPON TYNE, TYNE AND WEARRead more
35000.00 - 40000.00 GBP Per Annum
EDINBURGH, MIDLOTHIANRead more