Reed HR are currently partnered with a large established manufacturing company based in Sussex, who are now looking for a HR Manager to join their team on a permanent urgent basis. Offering a salary between £45,000 - £50,000 depending on experience. They are seeking for someone who can work on all aspects of HR both strategic and operational.
Core responsibilities include:
- Oversee the appraisal and performance management system
- Keep up to date with employee legislation
- Lead and support with HR projects
- Conduct exit interviews and provide feedback
- Support on recruitment and selection through all of the process
- Design, deliver and implement performance management and learning and development requirements for the business
- Employee relations
- Disciplinary’s and grievances
What you will have?
You will be a senior HR generalist who can take ownership and lead the function, being confident with all aspects of HR. You will ideally be able to start as soon as possible. You will be able to work well within a team, being a strong communicator and relationship builder, as well as an independent and proactive individual.
To be considered for this role please apply now with an up-to-date copy of your C.V, or contact me directly on firstname.lastname@example.org to find out more about the role.