|Location: SHOREDITCH, LONDON||Salary: 18.50 - 19.00 GBP Per Hour|
|Sector: HR||Job Type: Temporary|
|Shift Type: N/A||Applications: 1|
|Posted: 6 months ago||Reference: 3101693|
This is a temporary assignment with the potential to move onto an FTC.
MAIN PURPOSE OF THE JOB
As well as deputising for the department head as required, the post holder will provide first line HR advice and guidance to Academy staff, as well as delivering proactive and comprehensive Human Resources service that involves leading in accordance with the Academy's staff policies and procedures, relevant standards, terms and conditions in liaison with the department head as appropriate.
This will include:
1. Responsibility for the full maintenance and monitoring of accurate HR records and production of relevant statistics.
2. Managing the recruitment cycle from start to finish and timely issue of contractual documentation, supported by the HR Administrator.
3. Contributing to the development of an HR Strategy that is up to date and developed in collaboration with relevant Academy colleagues to meet the needs of the Academy.
4. Responsibility for collating, management and quality checking instructions received and reviewing the draft payroll output.
orking alongside a large Academy based in East London who are looking for an experienced Interim HR Advisor within the educational sector.
Main duties and responsibilities are listed below. Other duties of an appropriate level and nature will also be required.
1. Responsibility for the maintenance and monitoring of accurate HR records and production of statistics
2. Managing the recruitment process
3. Supporting the development and maintenance of the HR Strategy to meet the Academy's needs up to date
4. Responsibility for the Academy's monthly payroll and pension responsibilities
5. Manage, advise and participate in a variety of employee relations matters, including staff capability, performance management, attendance management, grievance and disciplinary matters in collaboration with the department head
6. Monitoring and Reporting and project management
7. Provide support to staff development programmes
This is an initial temporary assignment with the oppertunity to move in an FTC.
To apply for this position or to find out more please contact:
firstname.lastname@example.org/ 0207 220 6390
33000 - 35000 GBP Per Annum
LIVERPOOL, MERSEYSIDERead more
33000.00 - 35000.00 GBP Per Annum
SPEKE, MERSEYSIDERead more
27000.00 - 32000.00 GBP Per Annum
POOLE, DORSETRead more
30000.00 - 35000.00 GBP Per Annum
LEWES, EAST SUSSEXRead more
180.00 - 200.00 GBP Per Day
SOUTHWARK, LONDONRead more