|Location: LIVERPOOL, MERSEYSIDE||Salary: 13.06 - 13.06 GBP Per Hour|
|Sector: HR||Job Type: Temporary|
|Shift Type: N/A||Applications: N/A|
|Posted: 6 months ago||Reference: 3087129|
At Reed HR specialist recruitment we are looking for a SENIOR HR ADVISOR to work within a prestigious UK public sector organisation, based from their Manchester site. Although the role is based in Manchester you may be required to take an occasional trip to “The big smoke” (London).
About the role:
• Day to day ER advice to managers.
• Advise and support managers during investigations for complex cases within; disciplinary, grievance, attendance etc. including decisions to dismiss.
• Advise on change exercises and redundancy in line with employment legislation.
• Recruitment processes including managing apprenticeships.
• ET proceeding
• Work closely with L&D business partner.
• Continuously seek improvements within HR.
About the Person:
• Able to hit the ground running.
• Fast learner.
• Preferably from public sector or none profit organisations.
• Experienced HR generalist.
• Good relationship builder.
• Good customer service skills.
Please contact me ASAP for immediate consideration on firstname.lastname@example.org. I aim to have all CVs over to my client by Friday lunchtime. I hope to hear from you soon!
32000 - 32000 GBP Per Annum
CAMBERLEY, SURREYRead more
33000 - 35000 GBP Per Annum, inc benefits
ROCHESTER, KENTRead more
40000 - 40000 GBP Per Annum
BROMLEY, KENTRead more
37000 - 45600 GBP Per Annum
STOCKTON-ON-TEES, CLEVELANDRead more
14.30 - 14.30 GBP Per Hour
SPEKE, MERSEYSIDERead more