|Location: LEATHERHEAD, SURREY||Salary: 50000 - 50000 GBP Per Annum|
|Sector: HR||Job Type: Contract|
|Shift Type: N/A||Applications: N/A|
|Posted: 4 months ago||Reference: 3079281|
As an HRBP you will work in support of the HR Manager and will be responsible for the following duties:
- Offer help to UK based Line Management and Deployed Management to interpret and apply Human Resources policies and procedures whilst staying up-to-date with current employment law issues.
- Guide and train managers in supervising personnel with performance, personal issues or discipline problems
- Provide advice to Management and oversee disciplinary actions, including investigation of allegations of misconduct, developing letters of allegation, disciplinary hearings, appeals and grievances, and drafting and safekeeping of related letters and documents.
- Manage potential claims and liaise with ACAS where appropriate. Prepare related documentation and negotiate Settlement Agreements where prior approval has been granted.
- Manage TUPE processes, changes to contract and additional staff on boarding
- Initiate approvals for amendments to salary and staffing positions, ensuring that appropriate approvals are received from budget holders.
- Provide reports specifications for internal clients to support project KPI’s
- Provide support to the Recruitment team during times of high activity including;
- Liaising with Bid Managers regarding their resourcing requirements and provide guidance and support in recruitment activities.
- Obtaining approvals for offers and preparing contractual paperwork including developing - International Assignment Agreements for employees assigned to work overseas.
- Draft job descriptions, determine job grade level and salary details for roles
- Dealing with Work Permits and the right to work in the UK
- Support the international mobilisation of staff to new project locations. This includes but is not limited to work permits, coordinating flights, overseas medicals and immunisations as required.
Staff Administration and Compliance
- Support the annual salary review process
- Oversee the work of the Pay and Leave administrator particularly in meeting monthly payroll close-out
- Evaluate payroll data entry reports against documentary evidence
- Input into the company payroll system- SAP as required.
- Ensure that all records relating to engagement and pay matters are processed correctly and retained for compliance purposes.
- Review the Business Unit functional email address daily and respond accordingly to any queries or enquires
- The role will require travel to offices at other sites in the UK where we have staff deployed
- Assign and oversee the work of the subordinate staff, train and develop the team and manage the annual performance appraisal process.
Successful applicants for this role will have previous experience within a large commercial business and will be required to gain security clearances issued by the Police, Ministry of Defence and other Government agencies supported by my client. They will also meet the following criteria:
- Demonstrable experience of supporting Line Management as a Business Partner
- Experience of UK based and overseas recruitment
- Robust knowledge of UK Employment Law, Human Resources policies and procedures
- Very high level of inter-personal and communication skills
- Strong IT skills
- Experience of managing other staff
- Ability to work under pressure while retaining a high level of accuracy
- CIPD qualified or part-qualified is desirable
37000 - 45600 GBP Per Annum
STOCKTON-ON-TEES, CLEVELANDRead more
32000 - 32000 GBP Per Annum
CAMBERLEY, SURREYRead more
33000 - 35000 GBP Per Annum, inc benefits
ROCHESTER, KENTRead more
40000 - 40000 GBP Per Annum
BROMLEY, KENTRead more
14.30 - 14.30 GBP Per Hour
SPEKE, MERSEYSIDERead more